Unique job opportunity for two specialists in small animal surgery to join a fast-growing referral practice in Switzerland !
Become part of the Swissvetgroup family. We have 12 established practices in Switzerland (French part on the Leman lake area) with around 100 employees.
The referral clinic is growing with specialists in internal medicine, dermatology, interventional radiology, laparoscopy & thoracoscopy. We are committed to providing the very best patient care with a strong culture of excellence and exchange between the vets. Everything we do is about delivering the highest quality care – together.
We have all the expected surgical equipment including joint replacement, arthroscopy, intraoperative fluoroscopy and Ligasure as well as digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house CT.
Job opening for 2 surgeons. Our mission is to open a dedicated oncology section, so if you have a deep interest in oncology contact us.
– Build a career and a home in Switzerland. Veterinary couples welcome.
– Enjoy a dedicated time off for continuing education (courses, formations, congresses)
– Collaborate with other specialists to provide the very best care together
– Be part of a fantastic team with dedicated support
– Veterinary qualification that is registrable in Switzerland (Language : French C1 level, other most welcome)
– Completion of a recognized specialist training program in small animal surgery
– Diplomate status in ACVS or ECVS preferred but, candidates with residency training considered.
– Positive interaction with specialists in other clinical fields
– Ability to interact well with other specialists to contribute to overall patient care and treatment
– Work well in a team environment
If you are a team player with exceptional standards, dedicated to continued learning and are ready to enjoy a wonderful life in Switzerland, on the lake and in the Alps, then apply to this job opening.
Apply online now !
Feel free to use this form to contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the offer.